Situated in the upper river Severn valley at Caersws. I have been fly fishing for about 40 years. I am passionate about trout and grayling fishing in the rivers of Wales, also the conservation and well-being of the rivers and lakes of Wales.
I would like to share my passion for angling by teaching both children and adults in all forms of fly casting, tying, game angling, spinning and bait casting. Fly fishing for over 30 years I have met some fascination people and learnt a lot from other anglers, my aim is to pass on as much of the information I have learnt to help get you catching or casting further.
- A licensed and qualified fly casting instructor.
- First Aider.
- Certified in child protection.
- A member of the Game Angling Instructors Association ( GAIA)
- A member of the Salmon & Trout Association.
- A member of the Grayling Society.
- A fly casting instructor and guide for the Wye & Usk Foundation.
- Guided for the Wild Trout Trust.
- You can find me listed in the directory of instructors at Fishtec the online fly fishing retailer.