I’m Andrew Cartwright a full time fly castig instructor and river guide in Wales, I guide on all the rivers and stillwaters in north, mid and south Wales.
Situated in the upper river Severn valley at Caersws.I have been fly fishing for about 30 years. I am passionate about trout and grayling fishing in the rivers of Wales, also the conservation and well-being of the rivers and lakes of Wales.
I would like to share my passion by teaching both children and adults in all forms of fly casting, tying, game angling, spinning and bait casting.
* A licensed and qualified fly casting instructor.
* First Aider.
* Certified in child protection.
* A member of the Game Angling Instructors Association ( GAIA)
* A member of the Salmon & Trout Association.
* A member of the Grayling Society.
* A fly casting instructor and guide for the Wye & Usk Foundation.
* Guided for the Wild Trout Trust.
* You can find me listed in the directory of instructors at Fishtec the online fly fishing retailer.
I am also a committee member and bailiff for Caersws Angling Association.